Tuesday, October 12, 2010

hello from batulo

One of the most memorable moments in my life was the day when I and my father and brother, left Kenya.
I remember this day like was a day or two ago. When we reached the airport, it was so many people. And we had to stand on a long line to check our bags. I was nervous. This was my first time flying on airplane. And my firs time leaving the place I called home for so many years. After we checked our bags we waited in an area. Until we heard a loud voice telling us the number of our plain was about to board.

This is a preview of the Snapshot I will be putting up!

Thanks

Batulo

1 comment:

lynda said...

Batulo, your details of being in the Kenyan airport make me want to read more about your trip and how it was when you reached your destination.