Thursday, November 4, 2010

So what if im a game geek im still prettier than u!!! =)

So ever since i can remember i have been intreged with video games. from the sega dream cast to modern day Xbox 360. I recently spend about 6+ hours a day playing call of duty modern warfare 2 the sixth game in the call of duty series, if I have absolutely nothing to do that day. i will typically wake up shower get ready and start gaming. and if i get bored of playing call of duty MW2 i will typically go to my computer and do some research. Although it isnt for school, i will research the next biggest game that i cannot wait for. It comes out in 4 days and 13 hrs and 49 min. from when im typing this. The game is called call of duty black ops the 7th game in the Duty series. i look up forums and you tube videos and always try to find something new. and when i start i cannot stop. I know you all are saying this kid has no life, but against contrary belief i do. Anyway this game attracts me so hard because i have alot of friends in the military, 5 to be exact and i feel that by playing this i get a concept of what they are doing out there on the battle field. and sometimes i can actually play with them while there overseas which i think is amazing. It also is a great way to relieve stress for me because i can kill some and not have any repercussions for my acttions its great. I love being able to keep in contact with my friends overseas and yet we can still do the things we do everyday while there still home its great.

2 comments:

Joel Caserta said...

Call of Duty: Black Ops sounds awesome. I originally wasn't going to get it, but recently, after hearing of a Zombie mode in which John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara, and Fidel Castro fight off Zombies at the Pentagon... well being a zombie fan that I am. I'm sold!

Justin Gingery said...

I like video games too but i play the sports games.