Thursday, November 4, 2010

Journal 6- Movies


Movies today, have a major impact on all Americans life's. Most citizens in this country love movies or go out to movie theaters to hang out. It has influenced me too, because i always like to go out and see new movies and some movies even give me a positive aspect on life. There are many movies that you can learn from and that are good for the American culture.
One movie that i liked is Dodge ball. It has had a positive impact because i loved sports. It always shows how competitive people are in life and i got that from this movie. I am very competitive when it comes to sports. Also right when this movie came out on DVD, i watched it like 10 times in one week. It was a comedy and those are my favorite types of movies. This movie shows that if you work hard you can achieve goals that you have. In this movie the underdog team works really hard and ends up winning the championship.

2 comments:

Kunal Joon said...

This is a great movie.

Laura Toribio said...

Justin,

I love dodgeball. Its like one of the funniest movies ever. Vince Vaughn is definitely one of my favorite actors:)