Thursday, November 4, 2010

Journal 6: MUSIC


Pop culture influences me in a positive and negative way. A positive is it lets me know what is going on around the world. A negative is that it makes you feel like you have to dress and act a certain way. The biggest pop culture influence on me is music. My favorite artists are Jack Johnson, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Silversun Pickups, and Matisyahu. But my all time favorite artist is Jack Johnson. He sing and writes alternative music. He has written music for movies and for Cd's. I like his music because it has an amazing melody. It very soothing music with a nice beat. There aren't any song that he hasn't sung that I don't like. My favorite album from him is In between Dreams and my favorite song is Banana Pancakes.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Johnson_%28musician%29

No comments: