Thursday, November 4, 2010

DRAGON BALL Z

Jamal Ali Journal Six
Dragon Ball ZGrowing up I was the biggest Dragon Ball Z fan. I watched every episode about three times. I drew characters from the show and some characters of my own that I though should be in the show. Every day before I went to school I would draw characters from the last episode, take the drawings with me and show off my artistic ability to all my friends. The show Dragon Ball Z influenced me to think outside of the box and to look at life from a different perspective. All though I was a smart child, the idea of flying and going to different planets seemed possible. My favorite character was Goku; I found his life relevant to mine. A normal kid with a boring life all the sudden discovers he has new powers and then decides to use them for good.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z#Dragon_Ball_Z

2 comments:

Doug said...

dude i know what you mean i did the same thing when i was a kid. i actually paid my friend to get me every episode of it.

Señor Hassan said...

My first game was Dragon ballz budokai.I like goku but i prefer Vegeta..